1000 Gifts-Week 35
- Early morning smiles from my kids when they just get out of bed.
- That sometimes, just being yourself can bless and encourage someone.
- Cuddling up on the couch to read books together.
- The Girl washing a pear for Little.
- The obvious delight on Little's face when she says good morning to the Girl.
- The Girl's sleep crumples hair standing on end.
- Conversations with Aaron after a successful day.
- Quiet time! When they are actually quiet.
- Crickets chirping outside my window as I fall asleep.
- Clouds and cool breezes.
- Not enough dirty laundry for a full load.
- A doll house on loan from a friend that has the girl's enthralled.
- Sun showers and rainbows.
- Long walks together when we're not in a hurry.
- Picnics at the park.
- Banana loaf.
- Sisters in law who are fun to be with.
- Paint, in rich, warm cheerful colors.
- My kids tucked into bed in the Sukkah at Beema's house, trying to find stars.
The gratitude community is here.
What a beautiful list! I'm so glad I found you on Twitter. :)ReplyDelete
The photo in header is sooo pretty!
Carrien. . . . this was the day after I lost my baby. We, too, celebrate Sukkot and had planned for a week of special times with friends. Needless to say, it didn't happen. I'm still sad about it all. :(ReplyDelete